Description: It is a UPS uninterruptible power supply control board.
- Support charging and discharging at the same time
- Large current
- Small size
- High efficiency
- Support short circuit protection
- Product Name: UPS Voltage Converter Module
- Working Voltage: DC 5.0V-12.0V
- Output Voltage: DC 9/12.0V
- Output Power:9W/12W
- Support Battery(No include!):3.7V Lithium or polymer battery 15Ah(Max)
- Working Temperature range:-40℃~85℃
- Working Humidity range:0%-95%RH
- Connect the right input voltage at the input terminal.
- Check output voltage by voltmeter and ammeter.
- Connect battery at B+ and B-.
- Its max output current is 1A and can not keep output 1A.
- The positive and negative poles of the input power supply cannot be reversed Otherwise the module will be damaged.
- Users can install a common anode Red-Blue LED by Itself as charging indicators. Blue light indicates whether there is a load at output. Keep Red is charging. There is no battery if Red flashing. Red OFF if charged.
- Due to the large current, it is recommended to use a thicker wire. Wire cross-section greater than 1.5 square millimeters.
- Please read use manual and description before use.
- Ordinary power supply;
- Battery charger;
- Mobile power;
- Power conversion;
- Infrared alarm;
- Network equipment such as switches;
- Battery car modification