- Product Name : 16mm Pneumatic Air Quick Connector Fitting
- Product Model : PC16-04_16mm 1/2_20mm
- Material: Metal & Plastic
- Fitting Color: Black & Blue
- Thread Color : Gold or Silver
- Qty : 1Pcs
- Weight : 10-15g
- Pipe Fitting Size : 16mm
- Thread Size : 20mm
- Product Series : PX16-01, PX16-02, PX16-03, PX16-04
- Product We Have Now : PX16-04Features:
- Pneumatic quick connector is mainly used for quick connection of pneumatic hoses and tools, which can realize the connection or disconnection without tool. This quick connector can withstand high pressure and not fall off. The wire is molded of special material, excellent sealing performance.
- A pneumatic coupling is used to connect compressed air tools to a compressed air line. A pneumatic coupler allows a tool to be easily connected or disconnected to a hose or pipe while it is under pressure. The system consists of two parts: the quick coupling (the female part) and the plug-in or nipple (the male part).
- Pneumatic fittings provide the essential link between tubes, hoses and other components in a pneumatic system. Air fittings feature tighter seals and have lower pressure requirements than hydraulic fittings and are typically offered in various connector types.
- The four common styles are industrial, automotive, ARO, and V-style. One of the new trends in the industry is adopting a color-coded system to identify the type of fitting.
- What is the function of quick connector?
For hoses and piping, a quick connect fitting, also called a push fitting, is a coupling used to provide a fast, make-or-break connection of gas or liquid transfer lines. Operated by hand, quick connect fittings replace threaded or flanged connections, which require wrenches.