- Input voltage: 2V-24V DC
- Output voltage: 5V-28V DC
- Output current: 2A (max), 1A (recommended), <100mA (input <4.0V), <50mA (input <3.5V)
- Module type: Non-isolated step-up (boost)
- Rectification: Non-synchronous rectification
- Conversion efficiency: 96% (highest)
- Switching frequency: 1.2MHz
- Maximum output ripple: 100mV (factory specification)
- Load regulation: ±0.5%
- Voltage regulation: ±0.5%
- Short circuit protection: No
- Working temperature: -45°C to +85°C
- Dimensions PCB: 37 x 17mm
Package contents: 1x Step Up Boost Converter MT3608
- When using an input voltage of 5V DC or higher, first set the output voltage with 5V DC or lower on the input (with a voltage of more than 5V DC and the wrong position of the potentiometer, the chip can burn out).
- The potentiometer can rotate approximately 25 times (approximately 50 hand turns) from start to finish. So it may take a while before the desired voltage is reached.