- Clear LCD display;
- Comfortable protective cover, with test lead hanging groove;
- 2 meters drop test, precision protection;
- Loud buzzer sound; Ergonomic design;
- Unique battery test feature: Displays ‘Good’ , ‘low’ , and ‘bad’ statuses when testing 1.5V/9V/12V batteries .
- Meter To mainly offers instruments and tools.
- Please confirm the product is offered by our store Meter To when purchasing,
- otherwise we can’t ensure the quality and after-sale service.
- The new generation UT33+ series redefines the performance standards for entry-level digital multimeters.
- Our innovative industrial design ensures that these products can withstand 2 meters drop.
- The new LCD display layout provides a better user experience. This series ensures that users can work safely in a CAT II 600V environment.
- Special features are, 2mF capacitance test (UT33A+); battery test (UT33B+); temperature measurement function (UT33C+); non-contact voltage (NCV) test (UT33D+).
- Model: UT33B+
- DC voltage (V): 200mV/2V/20V/200V/600V; ±(0.5%＋2)
- AC voltage (V): 200V/600V; ±(1.2%+3)
- DC current (A): 200μA/200mA/10A; ±(1%+2)
- Resistance (Ω): 200Ω/2kΩ/20kΩ/200kΩ/20MΩ; ±(0.8%+2)
- Display count: 2000
- Auto power off/Auto backlight off: √
- Diode test/Continuity buzzer: √
- 2m drop test/ Test probe holder: √
- Range selection: manual
- Battery test: 1.5V/9V/12V
- Power: 1.5V battery (R03) x 2
- Display: 66mm x 51mm
- Product color: 206g (batteries included)
- Product size: 134mm x 77mm x 47mm